Saturday, May 18, 2013

One Week Left

It is early Saturday morning...our house is quiet (which is very unusual).  This time next Saturday I will be on my way to meet our boys!  I am so excited.  It has taken about 6 months for us to reach this point.  Six long months of paperwork and frustration!

My trip will be two weeks long.  I get to spend the first week with Steven.  I will be at his orphanage with another adoptive mom who has become a dear friend during this process.  I am looking forward to spending time with her!  Over the weekend, I will stay in the capital city.  The next week I will be with Brayden.  I think I will be alone that week.  I am hoping that there will be someone there, because a week alone with no one that speaks English could be rough on me!

We have been totally overwhelmed by the love from some sweet friends!  We have received all kinds of offers for help with our kids while I am gone.  It has brought me to tears.  I am so thankful for these sweet friends.

Now, to get through this next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment