Sunday, September 8, 2013

4 months since we left them

Today was 4 months since I got home from our boy's country.  I thought we would have them home by now.  It was so hard to leave them.  It doesn't get easier.  Some days are just so busy that they go by quicker, but when we stop and think about them...it is very hard.  I really can't even watch the videos we have of them, I just miss those little guys.

All this waiting has made us question everything.  We have made some choices that I am not happy about (children's school).  Satan has attacked Troy and I in many ways.  It would be really easy to let him win and not go back for them.  But we know that God called us to bring Stephen and Brayden into our family as chosen sons.

Please pray that we get a signature and court date from the minister of justice soon.  Pray that Troy and I are able to make good decisions and are able to listen to God instead of the world.  Pray that we are able to raise money for the rest of our adoption ( We are down to having to pay for our gotcha trip-It will cost about 6000-depending on airfare).

1 comment:

  1. Love you Tiffany! Praying for you. Call Michelle or I if you need anything. We get it.

    ReplyDelete