Thursday, October 24, 2013

Thank you!!!!

I want to thank whoever was the donor/ donors yesterday! We are so blessed by your generosity! We are currently only 2150 short from being fully funded. This adoption has been a long, hard journey. We have put so much time and energy into it- combined with the emotional part- it has been overwhelming for us! Your contribution not only help financially, but also encourages us emotionally through it all. Thank you!!!

I don't know if I have shared we have court nov 5! In less than 2 weeks I will have 7 kids... That is scary.

Colton had his tendon release/ tendon transfer 2 weeks ago. He is a tough kid. He still gets very tired and does have some pain. I love that guy...what a fighter!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment