Thursday, November 21, 2013

Travel Dates

Last Wednesday ( which was 8 days after court), I woke up to a big surprise.  Travel dates...and they were perfect.   Leaving Nov. 29- and returning Dec. 7.  Home for Thanksgiving, leave on my birthday, and only have to spend one week there.

Thursday I woke up to another surprise...we leave on the 25th and still stay till the 7th.  It will be a long trip.

We are so excited that we are finally bringing our boys home.  This process has been so long, It is exciting to see it finally end and our family start a new chapter!

I have been very busy trying to get ready.  We leave in 3 1/2 days and not much is ready.  I did pack Stephen's bag.  I started packing Brayden's and realized he needs a better coat, I have no socks for him, not sure about shoe size and I left his jammies in room with Colton sleeping...I guess I will finish him up tomorrow.

Yesterday, I found out that Stephen is in the hospital.  I have very few details, please pray that he heals quickly and is out of the hospital in time for GOTCHA day- Nov. 27!

No comments:

Post a Comment